Is Pure Natural Garcinia Cambogia really effective?
Finally, there’s a weight loss supplement in the market that actually works.
For decades now, weight loss has been among the most pressing topics in health care.
Seemingly thousands of different “instant” weight loss supplements, food, diets, and workout programs have been touted by various experts to help people magically shed pounds.
Debates have raged in TV shows, newspapers, and on the Internet and conflicting views and opinions have been shared. News reports of findings would be trumpeted, only to be refuted and overshadowed by another new product.
The result of all this confusion has been catastrophic. Fully two thirds of all Americans are now overweight according to the CDC. And a third of all adult Americans are technically “obese”.
The good news is, there seems to be at least one effective weapon in the War against Obesity. It’s called Garcinia Cambogia.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
It’s commonly eaten there, and a few years ago scientists came around to investigating its properties.
What they found became a landmark discovery in weight loss history.
The extract from Garcinia Cambogia is HCA (hydroxycitric acid) and in several studies it was shown that HCA possessed a number of astounding properties. Foremost among these benefits is that it helped people lose weight. As scientists from Toho University and the University of Teikyo University School of Medicine boldly stated, it
“reduced abdominal fat accumulation” in those who took the supplements.
Numerous other studies and reviews have also confirmed this finding. In the words of the paper submitted by scientists from Georgetown University, the HCA from Garcinia Cambogia
“can facilitate a reduction in excess body weight and BMI”.
The interest in Garcinia Cambogia exploded, however, when noted TV personality Dr. Oz (the expert trusted by Oprah Winfrey herself) lauded the supplement as a revolutionary way of losing weight. This announcement was made in 2012, and in the years that followed the interest in Garcinia Cambogia has not waned.
That’s because aside from the numerous studies, thousands of testimonials have sprouted up regarding its effectiveness. Of all the supplements touted by experts, only this supplement has managed to maintain the same level of interest.
How Does Garcinia Cambogia Help You Lose Weight?
The weight loss caused by Garcinia Cambogia is due to several factors:
- The HCA discourages fat storage and encourages fat burning. It was found that the natural process that the body uses to turn carbs into stored fat is disrupted by HCA. The body uses an enzyme called citrate lyase for this process, but HCA inhibits this enzyme.Instead, the sugars and fat are either burned for energy or disposed by the body, so that fat storage is effectively minimized. At the same time, the HCA also stimulates the body into burning stored fat for energy. This greatly contributes to the weight loss.
- HCA is also an effective appetite suppressant. In other words, you don’t feel the need to eat as often and as much as before. The less you eat the more weight you lose. Your body has to burn fat for the energy it needs.Part of the reason for decreased appetite is that it affects your serotonin and cortisol levels. Serotonin is of course the neurotransmitter in your brain that makes you “feel good”. If your serotonin levels are not up to par, then you feel discouraged, anxious, or stressed.But HCA boosts serotonin levels. You will feel less stressed and you will no longer be as unhappy as before. That means you won’t feel that overwhelming urge to turn to comfort food as a way to console yourself into feeling better. That’s always been the problem with people who often feel depressed or stressed. Alleviating these conditions often means turning to junk food or unhealthy snacks that lead to weight gain.
- Since HCA gives you more energy because your body is burning fat, you can then optimize the benefits you get from your exercise programs. You will have the energy to jog for far longer, and you will have the extra strength to lift heavier weights more frequently.
This means that with the right diet and exercise, your weight loss can truly be substantial. After all, Garcinia Cambogia is a supplement and not a substitute.
Here’s a detailed video about how the process works when taking HCA:
Get the highest dosage of Garcinia Cambogia with 60% HCA, the main ingredients that helps you burn fat, increase metabolic rate to slow down fat, suppress your appetite, and having you feel good!Click here to find out how you can receive an exclusive free bottle
The Scientific Evidence and case for Natural Weight loss
While there are literally thousands of testimonials online from people who claim to have lost weight Garcinia Cambogia, most experts look to scientific evidence. So far, the results of the studies have been impressive.
- Studies involving lab animals have confirmed that HCA does interfere in citrate lyase functions. This does make it much more difficult for the body to create fat from carbs.
- Other studies involving lab animals have also demonstrated that HCA boost serotonin levels. This again confirms HCA’s function in preventing food cravings due to stress, anxiety, and depression. Several studies have also repeatedly shown that HCA consumption does lead to weight loss. The results have been replicated numerous times.
- Research has also demonstrated Garcinia Cambogia’s effect on weight loss, and these studies have been published in such august publications as the Journal of American Medical Association and the Journal of Obesity.
- Studies involving humans have also shown that HCA causes weight loss in people. The weight loss is about a pound or two per week. This has been considered as “minimal” weight loss by skeptics, but such opinions are actually incorrect. That’s because according to the CDC and the Mayo Clinic, you should only lose one or two pounds a week. This is the safe range, and anything greater than this is considered unhealthy. It can lead to serious medical conditions, and there’s also a greater chance that the lost weight will eventually return. This is the dreaded “yo-yo” weight phenomenon.
- One type of study on Garcinia Cambogia extract involved two groups of overweight people, and both groups do not change their diet and exercise routines. One group takes Garcinia Cambogia extract supplements, while the other group takes a placebo. In most of these studies, the Garcinia Cambogia group demonstrated greater weight loss, while the placebo group did not show any (or very little) weight loss.
- The other type of study involved two groups of overweight people who were told to have a low carb diet. Again, one group takes a placebo while the other takes the Garcinia Cambogia extract. And again, in most cases, both groups lost weight but the weight loss for the Garcinia Cambogia group was greater.
Dr. Julia Chen, a noted doctor who has appeared on TV and has written articles for the newspapers (such as the Huffington Post) has also come out in support of Garcinia Cambogia. Dr. Chen has used this supplement for her patients in her clinic in San Jose California.
According to Dr. Chen’s research, Garcinia Cambogia helps with weight loss because it makes people feel full more quickly.
This prevents the body from turning the food we eat into stored fat. Her research has also noted the supplement’s effect on the body’s serotonin levels.
In addition, even when the weight does not change, there is a tendency for the body mass to shift towards more lean muscle mass. In other words, fat is reduced even though the weight remains the same.
This phenomenon is crucial, because some people who take Garcinia Cambogia extract pay attention only to the numbers on the weighing scale. That often leads to discouragement and disillusionment when in fact the supplement is working towards making positive changes.
The doctor advises that weight is not the only factor that must be monitored. When you take this supplement, you must also consider how well your clothes fit you. So even if your weight remains the same, the transformation of fat into muscle helps you become leaner and healthier. So you can fit into clothes you haven’t used in years.
Dr. Chen, like many other medical experts, also recommends that taking Garcinia Cambogia must not be the only tool used for weight loss. Proper diet and exercise must also be adopted and practiced. Studies show that a dosage of 1500 to 3000 mg a day is optimum.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Supplements Safe?
The short answer to this question is yes, it is safe.
So far, ever since it has been introduced in the market, Garcinia Cambogia has not been reported to cause any severe side effects (especially when the supplement was made by a reputable brand).
There is sufficient proof of this, since the fruit has been consumed by people for hundred for years in Southeast Asia. News reports have also seen no incidence of serious side effects. A study conducted by scientists in Georgetown University also concluded that no significant adverse effects resulted from taking Garcinia Cambogia supplements.
In fact, at the very worst, only a few minor digestive issues may result. Slight headaches and nausea may also be possible, but these side effects tend to occur in some people who take weight loss supplements in general and not just Garcinia Cambogia.
Keep in mind however that Garcinia Cambogia may be an effective supplement for weight loss, but it is not for everyone. For some people, Garcinia Cambogia is not recommended at all. This includes pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. This is a standard precaution for just about every type of supplement or medication unless it’s been explicitly cleared by a doctor. Pregnant and breastfeeding women who take supplements can affect the health of their babies.
It must be understood though, that there is no direct evidence that Garcinia Cambogia is dangerous for women in these particular conditions, or that the supplement can harm the baby. But there have been no definitive tests proving that it’s absolutely safe, either, so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Since Garcinia Cambogia can also help lower your cholesterol level, you should not take this supplement if you are taking medication that already lowers your cholesterol. Extremely low levels of cholesterol can prove unhealthy as well. The supplement may also interfere in how some drugs work.
Because the supplement also affects serotonin and cortisol levels, people with Alzheimer’s disease should also refrain from taking Garcinia Cambogia. Other experts also warn that those who are diabetic or on cardiac medications should refrain from taking this supplement.
It also matters what brand of Garcinia Cambogia you use. It must be all natural with no fillers or artificial ingredients that can produce severe side effects. For example, several users reported feeling something akin to a “heart episode” upon talking a particular brand. Further research revealed that the product actually contained more than double the recommended daily dose of chromium. This particular ingredient has already been associated with irregular heartbeats.
It’s crucial that the Garcinia Cambogia supplement you take is 100% pure, and it must contain 60% HCA extract minimum, for every 1000 mg dose. And it is through much study and reviews that we strongly recommend Pure Garcinia Cambogia. And it is here where you can buy Pure Garcinia Cambogia Premium.
Although there’s a very good chance that it will work for you, remember that Garcinia Cambogia will not work for everyone.
That’s because nothing works for everyone all the time. That’s a scientific fact.
It’s true that it can work for most people, and yet it’s also true that the weight loss effects can vary.
Some people may lose a lot of weight even without exercise and diet. On the other hand, others may lose a little weight even with a doctor-approved diet and exercise regimen.
So now the question you probably want to ask is…should you try it?
On one hand, you have a weight loss supplement that can possibly work even if you don’t become fanatical with your diet and exercise. You can slim down and lose more pounds with this supplement, than from just diet and exercise alone. It will make you healthier, sexier and more confident about your body.
On the other hand, in the off chance that it doesn’t work then you’re out a few dollars.
So what does your common sense tell you? Of course you should try it. You have so much to gain with a high probability of success, and too little to lose. Taking the most natural Garcinia Cambogia may not be a foolproof solution to weight loss, but it’s certainly the next best thing.For a limited of time 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract Premium is giving out an exclusive free bottle before , learn more by click on the banner below!
More info on Natural Garcinia Cambogia on wikipedia here.